The Church of Our Lady of Suffrage is a particularly important church of the city of Turin and located in the San Donato.
Its official name is the Church of Our Lady of Suffrage and St. Zita. It is a neo-Romanesque building, built in 1866 by Francesco Faa di Bruno. Is the culmination of the compassion of Blessed Francis Faa di Bruno, who founded the Society of Saint Zita in 1859, the Congregation of the Minim Sisters of Our Lady of Suffrage, founded by Faa di Bruno in 1881, took his name from the title of the church. Among the significant works inside, note behind the altar of the nave the statue of Our Lady of Suffrage Universal made from a single block of Carrara marble and signed by Antonio Tortone.
Its 83 meters high bell tower, is the third highest peak in the city of Turin, after the Mole and the Tower Littoria.