The neoclassical facade exposes a Corinthian tetrastyle portico with marble statues of the Four Evangelists.
Inside, in the baptistery built by Cesare Reduzzi, the altarpiece of the Nativity of the Virgin Legnanino (1707). Apse fresco by Francesco Gonin (1853) depicting San Massimo reciting to the people in the Cathedral of Turin. The Pietà, in the chapel of St. Jude Thaddeus is the work of sculptor Ligurian Salvatore Revelli (1816-1859).
The imposing dome was painted by Paolo Emilio Morgari.