Friday, January 1, 2016

CDP 2016 January Theme : Photo Of The Year

Is difficult to choose the best photo, especially when you are the photographer who has taken them.....

Finally I have decided this one, a quasi causal shot. I took the photo while sitting in the kitchen and feeling bored, so I took out the camera and tried to take some photo of the things I see everyday and never really pay attention to.



So hence, here is the shot of a clock I have placed beside all the wine bottles on a shelf.

Click here to view the other entries and HAPPY 2016 to everyone!

4 comments:

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Love your choice. It's a great picture! Best wishes for 2016 from Valladolid.

Rob Siemann said...

Very nice! Happy new year from France!

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

I like the movement on the picture..
Happy New Year!

William Kendall said...

Rather like a dream.