The Circolo Canottieri Esperia along river Po, opposite of Murazzi.
It is a sports association of canoing. The club was founded in 1886 and its headquarters since 1929 is located on the east bank of the Po in Corso Moncalieri 2. The seat belongs to the historical heritage of the city of Turin. The team colors are yellow and blue to coincide with the colors of Turin. It is also a tennis club with five tennis courts. In the evening many people come to the restaurant of the club to play bridge. Since several years the company has also added a section canoe.