Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Vendors

The market at Porta Palazzo, the biggest open air market in Europe, is obviously full of vendors and they  offer beside foods mainly clothings, bags and accessories.


Most of the vendors are actually not italian, those who sell clothings, bags and accessories are mainly the chinese and africans.

While making the photo, one of the African vendor wanted to know if I did ask their permission to photograph them. I told him that I am not doing close up of any person, so it is not necessary to ask any permission since the market is a public place.

 

Location : Porta Palazzo

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Public spaces are fair game in that regard.

Stefan Jansson said...

I remember a visit to a local market a few years ago when I took a photo of a stall where they were selling mostly fake, or possibly stolen watches. The guy wasnt too happy. Keep shooting!