Friday, June 1, 2018

CDP June Theme : Me

When my dad was still around, we were not ' allowed ' to keep a mustache or beard, simply because my dad didn't keep one.
But now, my dad had passed away since 6 years ago and I am well past the big 50, perhaps is time for me to put on some facial hairs, at least a moustache since it is not easy for me to grow facial hairs.

 At piazza Carlo Alberto under the arcade

 
At home with Max peeking behind

Here is the me with a moutache, I might keep it for a year then maybe shave it off and grow it back later.

Please click here to view the other entries of the theme day....

7 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hey Wilf! I think you should keep the mo, suits you! I have a hat just like that 😉

Jackie McGuinness said...

Definitely keep it, you look very debonair.

William Kendall said...

Good portraits!

I shave my head, but keep my beard- though once a week I tend to shave it down to stubble. My dad still keeps asking when I'll get clean shaven.

AsAeenBySusan said...

Women change their hairstyles often, so why not men have mustaches or beards? It looks good on you.

Small City Scenes said...

Lookin' good with the 'stache. Keep it for awhile
MB

Helen V said...

I like the moustache. Very handsome!

Kay said...

Both your moustache and goatee look trim and well groomed. I think they balance your face nicely!