Tuesday, January 1, 2019

CPD 2019 January Theme

In 2018 I have made lesser photo due to rather heavy work load, but I still tried to snap a photo now and then whenever I can.


Here I share one of the last photo I have taken in 2018.
It was an heavily fogged evening, walking along the river Po, even the lighted up church on Monte di Capuccini could not be seen. There were few people on the street and a man was walking along the road near to the river....


Please click here to view the other entries....

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great shot! And happy new year!

OJN said...

An excellent photo - fantastic lines and light!

William Kendall said...

Wonderful and moody! An ideal choice.

BarbRad said...

Something magic happens when fog and streetlights meet. I've always regretted a particular night during my college years at UCLA when I walked the campus in the fog and looked down at the stream of lights going down Janss Steps. That was long before digital photography (1963) so it wasn't normal to have a camera on me. But I wish I'd been able to photograph that scene. Happy New Year!

Jim said...

It's great.

Jack said...

Your photo stirs a feeling of calm and being alone. Maybe even lonely. Nice shot.

JudithK said...

What a wonderful photo. Thanks again. And best wishes for the new year..hope all goes well with you.