Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Lockdown The Forty-Second Day

The 42nd day. It was a raining day, it was suppoed to be cosy and nice to sleep till late, yet, I woke up at 0730.


Not in the mood to do much thing, so decided to take a walk under the rain at the old part of the town, which is within the 200 m radius.



That part of the town always fascinates me, especially when it is wetted by the rain, the stone pavement as if it is being waxed.


The narrow stone paths, the mottled walls, the various designs painted on the doors of the closed shops, the drizzle of rain, the lack of crowd of people around made me felt as if I was walking in a small unknown town. It was relaxing and fresh, it lasted around 20 minutes.



Maybe tomorrow; or the day after tomorrow, I will do some exercise at home. Maybe.


Location : Via San Tommaso

2 comments:

JudithK said...

Oh, so glad you got out today. And with good results in the photos for sure. Probably quite good for you!

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots.

I find myself sleeping longer these days.