Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lock Down The Twenty-First Day

3 weeks, 21 days!
It was raining in the morning, by noon, the rain had stopped, but the sky remined partially cloudy and partially clear.



As usual the streets were pretty empty, however there is always a group of people going around town.
The riders who deliver food are still working, maybe even more than usual.
They do have concern about the Covid 19, they are protesting against the lack of protection precaution from their company.



Another group of people who are still on the streets are the homeless, I don't see them anymore, since in these days I mostly stay home. I did see one of them left her belongs by the pillar under the arcade near to the supermarket where I wnet to. Hope that she has found a shelter to keep herself safe.



There is this indian guy ( I suppose he is indian or pakistan ), he often walks around under my block. The other day I saw him again, walking around on the street alone.


 Location : Via Pietro Micca/Piazza San Giovanni

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A lot of them here refuse to use the shelters.

JudithK said...

Thank you again for doing this. I could say more, but it would probably be too much.