Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lock Down The Eighteenth Day

Is sunny today!
Yesterday was the eighteenth day and was rainy. Regardless, we still had to go to the supermarket to top up food. Was better to go on Friday than Saturday to avoid long queue.
Went to the less queue one, which was also near to home.




We were the only one queuing up, so it was pretty fast to able to get in for our purchase. I waited outside so as not to take up the space for other people.



While waiting, decided to snap some photo with my phone. The supermarket was not the only shop opened, also a news stand was opened, somehow the news stands are considered essential, perhaps is because they also sell bus tickets.


At one moment, a police car was stopping while I was taking photo by the road side, it seemed that the police took a look at me, then decided that I was not worth the trouble to be checked on, so they drove off.



On the way home, noticed that there was actually a fresh fruits store opened under the arcade.
Anyway, there were more cars on the streets that I had expected. 



Location : Via Pietro Micca/Via Cernaia/Piazza Solferino

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I would also think newsstands are essential as a source of information.